If your organization would like to co-sponsor an event with OCRA, or have an event promoted to OCRA Members, please review the information below. If you believe the event has met the criteria listed below, please use the “Contact Us” feature to send your request for OCRA’s consideration.
1. The activity should be a potential benefit or interest to OCRA members.
2. The event should not be in direct conflict with OCRA planned programs of a similar topic.
3. The event should not conflict with or detract from OCRA’s planned program attendance.
4. The activity should not be a promotional or commercial event for an individual, firm, partnership or organization.
5. Cross promotion is discouraged within 30 days prior to the Annual OCRA-FDA Educational Conference.
6. Exceptions require board approval.
Partnership Criteria For-Profit Organizations:
For-profit organizations if offering a discount to OCRA members:
Requires Board approval and will be reviewed on a case by case basis